You are in Cabin Crew Jobs in Dubai & Gulf Countries. Are you passionate, qualified and right candidates for cabin crew, apply atraigt away for your dream jobs in Dubai & other Gulf Countries
Brief About Cabin Crew Selection Process -In General
Selection process is varying from company to company, even though below is the general steps of selection process
- CV Review And Evaluation
- Group Assessment
- Height And Reach Assessment
- On-Line English Language Assessment And Behavioural Questionnaire
- Direct or Web-Based Final Interview
There are currently no vacancies.
General Requirements for Cabin Crew
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining-(depends the Company)
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes- -(depends the Company)
- Minimum height of 160 cm- -(depends the Company)
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult grooming guidelines of companies to which you are applying, when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an assessment day.