Hi, you are in Medical Technicians Jobs in Dubai & Gulf Region. Still Looking for Para-Medical career or wish to go for next hike in your career? No worry you are in right place. We listing Latest Medical Technician Jobs in Dubai and Middle East.
Dubai & Gulf is always a hot job hub for Medical Technicians Professional. There are many Government, Private Hospitals & clinics; so they are frequently hiring skilled and passionate young talents. While preferring experienced candidates, also giving chance to fresh MLT professionals.
Important point prior to apply either you experience or fresh; you should be ready with updated smart CV with proper cover letter. Otherwise CV wont get considered.
There are currently no vacancies.
Minimum Requirements for Medical Technicians Jobs in Dubai
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technicians or Master Degree
- Local government licence for medical practice
- Experience in relevant field will always give great advantage
- Gulf experience or similar field will be higher priority
- Good knowledge of latest Medical Regulation of local government updates
- You should be smart, passionate, smart, ambitious
- Basic computer skills
There are hundreds of Medical Technician Jobs in Dubai & Gulf Region, However, volume of Para-Medical Job application is very high. So for freshers salary range is 2000 AED/month in small clinics. But no worry, once get entry and earning experience; Para-Medical professional having very bright future in Dubai & Gulf countries