- Receives telephone calls and records and relays messages
- Receives/Prepares/ Disburses departmental communication e.g Letters, memos, faxes, etc…
- Coordinates/follows up with other departments for purposes of information gathering.
- Prepares fairly complex reports/documentation (often technical in nature) as requested by the manager.
- Prepares presentation to internal/external parties.
- Prepares meeting agendas and takes the minutes of the meetings.
- Schedules meetings and reminds manager/department staff of the same.
- Coordinates conferences/events/activities.
- Organizes and maintains departmental files.
- Requests and receives office equipment/stationary.
- Receives department visitors.
- Enters employee leave requests after ensuring that the proper approvals are in place and confirms that employees resume duty as per the approved leave.
- Monitors staff attendance and informs the manager of late arrivals/early departures.
- Handles necessary travel arrangement through coordination with government relations and travel agents.
- Performs similar or related tasks as requested by the manager.
- Records departmental budget expenditure.
Minimum Requirement (Education, Experience and Skills)
- Secondary Education (12 grades)
- 3 years experience in a similar capacity
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Good written and spoken English/Arabic
- Good interpersonal skills