About the job
The purpose of this role is to perform routine and non-routine maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircraft in a cost-effective manner without violating safety and quality standards.
- Carry out maintenance on ABY and 3rd party aircrafts during A and C checks and unscheduled inputs up to or exceeding Air Arabia GCAA standard.
- Regularly monitor the aircraft defect status sheet and ensures defects are cleared during maintenance without causing operation delay while adhering to the required standard.
- Carry out routine and non-routine cards without causing input delay beyond the allocated ground time for the check or maintenance required.
- Utilize the Technicians effectively and professionally without violating safety and quality standards.
- Update the Shift Manager of any issues arises which can be of a concern or could result in operational disruption or involve a drop in acceptable service standards.
- Advise the Shift Manager / Tool stores of equipment or tooling shortfalls that could potentially affect aircraft maintenance inputs.
- Carry out technical projects / tasks as directed by Shift Manager or Line Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holder of a valid UAE GCAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers license or ICAO state member licensed type with recent experience of (6) months within last 2 years and with A320/CFM56-5 type rating endorsed.
- Minimum of 6 years in aviation maintenance out of which 2 years as A320 certifying engineer without any limitation/ restrictions (having CRS).
- Excellent English communication skills
- PC literate
- Willing to work under harsh weather conditions and in rotating shift patters.