About the job
To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and services; processing flight and holidays reservations, modifications and cancellations; promoting other ancillaries and services to maximize sales and enhance customers’ experience ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Handles customers’ enquiries, requests and complaints in a positive effective manner whilst ensuring company’s branding and corporate image are reflected in a positive manner and as per approved quality standards.
- Responds to customers’ incoming calls pertaining to all kinds of enquiries, requests, and complaints timely and accurately to reflect a positive image of the company.
- Provides accurate information about the company’s products and services; processes travel bookings, modifications and cancellations on reservations.
- Handles customers’ complaints of different nature, identifies and prioritizes problems according to complexity, and provides immediate solutions accordingly.
- As needed, escalates complaints to concerned parties in Contact Center or any other division and follows up on action taken.
- Promotes the company’s products and services through cross-selling such as ancillaries, holidays packages, loyalty programs, etc. ensuring monthly targets are met thus increasing the revenue and sales.
- Converts lead calls to Contact Center sales agents and field sales agents as needed and follows up with customers to ensure enquiries been responded to effectively.
- High School/Diploma or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools such as Microsoft Office.
- Good in English & Arabic Languages
- No hearing or articulatory problems.