1. Handling queries regarding rates, space and getting maximum info of the query such as number of pieces/weight/dims etc.in order to quote accordingly.
2. Assisting in freight accounting and verification.
3. Responding to customer queries by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
4. Assist with preparation of sales tariffs for all flydubai Cargo products and services on the basis of a prudent business case without an impact on the bottom-line arising from the proposed rates / deals.
5. Develop and build professional relationships with the cargo agents/freight-forwarders /shippers/consignees within air cargo market in order to enhance opportunities for the flydubai Cargo.
6. Assist the sales team in achieving sales targets/revenue for flydubai Cargo from various market segments through effective servicing of existing customer base and identification of new business opportunities from customers of the air cargo market. Monitor capacity available and coordinate with customer and department.
7. Flight bookings/reservations, updates and close out.
8. Maintaining flight figures and statistics of customer-revenue per flight
9. Update of flydubai Cargo system with all relevant info.
10. Follow up for outstanding balances from debtors for on-time recovery
11. Coordinate and support post office mail business from UAE and support them with post uplift proof of delivery & prepare performance report
12. Coordinate and support the FZ and EK cooperation and alignment efforts for UAE sales and pricing, this requires interaction with EK HQ and EK UAE sales and pricing office.
13. To look for possibilities of increasing revenue by calling customers/freight forwarders, and assisting in monitoring competitor activities
14. Coordinate with all inter-departments inside/outside cargo department to support the smooth functioning of business
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Cargo Industry in UAE of which minimum 1 years Air Cargo / Logistics experience
Knowledge / Skills
• Computer literate with expert knowledge of MS – Office
• Sound financial-analytical ability
Certificate / License required
• Valid UAE driving license
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of Arabic is desirable.