1. Design the network and security solution for FZ hosted Datacenters on premise and in the cloud, housing PSS, Application, Corporate and Backend Services Platform taking into account the following parameters:a. current transaction volumeb. projected growth in transactionsc. current data/transaction complexityd. future data/transaction complexitye. data security regulatory requirementsf. business requirements related to storageg. b-to-b communication and interfacing requirementsh. b-to-c communication and interfacing requirements
2. Build of network and security solution for FZ hosted Infrastructure
3. Testing of network and security solution for FZ hosted Infrastructure
4. Oversee the Implementation of network and security solutions
5. Ongoing maintenance of network and security solutions
6. Ongoing enhancement of network and security solutions
7. Research and recommend innovative solutions for FZ Network and Security requirements taking into account locally hosted, cloud and hybrid solution options
8. Ensure that all critical data is stored and backed up to ensure that in the event of a system failure, FZ data and system security is not compromised
9. Define and document the network and security related SLAs
10. Define and Implement the network and security related SLAs11. Monitor/Measure the storage network and security related SLAs
12. Define the network and security related SLAs
13. Design, Deploy, Manage and Maintain the DR Infrastructure for various applications
14. Develop and document the relevant network and security SOPs
15. Ensure that network and security solutions are design in keeping with overall IT network and security strategy and that existing network and security designs, processes, procedures, etc can be leveraged by the proposed solutions.
16. Ensure that fludubai has the correct staff headcount, skillsets, training and policies and procedures to maintain Infrastructure.
17. Act as a technical and functional SME for the various Infrastructure Projects
18. Install network hardware, peripherals, services, settings, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements for various Infrastructure Projects
19. Planning and implementing various Lan/Wan/Wireless network solutions related to various Infrastructure Projects and related systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• BS or BA degree, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent education, training or work experience
• A Cisco CCIE in RS, Data Center or Security are required• ITIL
• 10 + years’ proven experience in network and security field. With at least 5 years in the architecture and designing field.
• Hands on experience with routing (BGP,EIGRP, RIP, IGRP) and switching on Cisco and HP devices
• Hands on experience with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto and Fortigate Firewalls
• Expert Level knowledge of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), internet, email systems, telecommunications and data communications; standard operating systems, storage for local and distributed environments
• Strong understanding of and experience airline PSS systems and their related networks and data centres
• Understanding of IBM/HP/Huawei SAN storage systems.
• Expertise in using various monitoring, management, and capacity planning tools.
• Ability to capture and interpret wireshark logs for indepth packet level analysis