Looking for Civil Engineer for Bahrain International Airport
• The key principles of the role are the preparation and execution of Civil Designs under the direction of the Senior Civil Engineer and in accordance with BAC procedures to meet and exceed client expectations whilst working within a multi-disciplined team and maintaining customer relationships.
• The role also requires the supervision of Civil construction works and the ability to manage small/medium projects where the focus is primarily Civil or building oriented.
• Responsible for the success and execution of Civil designs assigned by the MD&S or SEC and any further assigned technical projects.
• Carry out Civil analysis, design and detailing of Civil components of infrastructure works.
• Establish a plan/programme on design works, define related objectives and follow up of design work through effective supervision on site during execution.
• Support the SEC in the supervision of construction contractors to ensure that infrastructure works are constructed in accordance with the designs.
• Assist the SEC in the review and comment on third party Civil proposals including designs and shop drawings
• Assist the SEC in coordinating with other designers, including architects, geotechnical, civil and MEP engineers, to investigate all conditions affecting Civil design and to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction.
• Capture and share learning in order to benefit future developments across the Group.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s Degree , BSc/BEng in Civil Engineering,
• CEng, MICE or equivalent
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in Civil engineering.
• 5 years’ experience of airport operations would be advantageous.
• Experience of Design Management would be beneficial but not essential.
Job Specific Skills:
Post holders must be able to develop an understanding of the following areas of technical expertise:
• Be aware of the complex structure of interfaces to Clients and Stakeholders of the Airport.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with relation to engineering, project and programme management.
• Knowledge of relevant international Design codes and standards.
• IT Skills: Auto Cad, MS Project, MS Office.
• Civil Software skills would be an advantage.
• Knowledge/Experience of working to BIM Level 2.
• Awareness of industry procedures and best practice and key industry construction principles.
• Some experience of managerial and commercial aspects of projects would be advantageous.
we are not recruiters or agency, we are not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of recruitment process, instead we just listing latest job openings by referring career page of leading companies, newspapers and classified and sharing it to public via social media or email as part of notifying new job opening. We (sinunet.com) never ask or collect money form either job seekers or employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.bahrainairport.com.