Looking for Manager-Airport Emergency Planning for Rak International Airport.
Responsibilities-Manager-Airport Emergency Planning
- This Role requires extensive experience and expertise in emergency preparedness and response, documentation and other applicable requirements in the area of aerodromes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the development and management of an Emergency Response Plan, coordinatedisaster, contingency and recovery planning.
- Facilitate and manage interaction between airport and internal and external agencies.
- Develop and implement policies, procedure, circulars and strategic emergency response plans.
- Evaluate airport incidents, products, equipment and resources & implement corrective action/improvement within a complex and high-risk operational environment, capable of planning multi organizational exercises with the ability to undertake effective actions in order to continually improve performance with all key stakeholders-Manager-Airport
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
Sound understanding of aviation regulatory frameworks and associations governing national and international aviation
- GCAA regulations CAR Part IX, XI and all other relevant CARs.
ICAO Annex, PANS, DOCs and Manuals.
- Emergency Planning and Response and Incident Command Systems.
To apply for this job please visit www.rakairport.com.