Latest Manager IT Projects – Applications vacancies in Qatar,This role holder is responsible to successfully manage & deliver assigned IT projects and solutions.
This role holder is responsible to successfully manage & deliver assigned IT projects and solutions around:
1) ERP : Enterprise Resource Planning Systems such as Oracle EBS : E Business Suit or SAP and
2) Engineering Systems such as:-
a) Fire Alarm Systems,
b) Building Management Systems,
c) SCADA systems,
d) Lighting Control Systems and
e) Asset Management Systems.
The project deliveries should be in compliance with the project standards and processes of Hamad International Airport IT, to meet defined business requirements within agreed timescales and cost.
You must have strong experience around ERP and Engineering Systems in construction/manufacturing/aviation industries and working with cross functional project teams. Additionally, you must possess strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholder’s to ensure timely delivery of projects and support business requirements, within agreed scope, time and quality. Also to ensure that suppliers deliver their services within SLAs.
The successful candidate will bring an attention to detail, strong time management skills and desire to learn. This role is pivotal in delivering benefits to business users of Engineering Systems and ERP systems through projects, upgrades and enhancements to the core systems. Be the key person responsible and accountable for delivery of IT projects & solutions of the assigned business units. Incumbent is expected to have good understanding of business domain knowledge and keep abreast of industry trends..
- To be successful in the role you must hold a Bachelor’s Degree either in Computer Science or Engineering and PMP, PRINCE 2 or similar certification-Manager IT Projects – Applications
- You must have at least 8-10 Years of experience of specialized technical experience, ideally within a project based IT environment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as senior resource in IT projects in ERP systems and/or Engineering systems.
- Technical/functional lead for development and/or business requirements analysis coupled with expertise in MS Office and VISIO.
- Exposure to and knowledge of Airports and/or Airlines systems is preferred.
- You must be highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn and a strong desire to succeed.
- You must have the ability to accomplish specific task within a reasonable time frame.
- You should also have strong detail orientation and high degree of accuracy and ability to communicate effectively with business and technical users is a must.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.