Latest Technology Services Lead Engineer vacancies in Qatar,The candidate should be Graduate in Computer / Engineering or equivalent technical degree with minimum 4+ years of experience
You will plan and manage 24/7 operations of HIA IT Network Operation Centre (NOC) in line with defined service level objectives. You will ensure service availability and performance of all IT services. You will provide support services to HIA IT network engineers and other technical teams. You will create and maintain high quality knowledge base and Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) documents for day-to-day activities. You will coach and develop IT NOC engineers to use the network monitoring tools efficiently. You will generate operational reports for the management.
Key accountabilities include:
- Monitor alerts pertaining to HIA & DIA IT infrastructure and provides 1st level technical support.
- Monitor SOC (Security Operation Centre) alerts and escalate to concerned team.
- Identify, respond to faults & alerts in Incident Management tool and manage escalation through to resolution.
- Generate and publish operational reports as requested by the management.
- Maintain Knowledge Base and Standard Operation Procedures documents and ensure that all documents are kept up to date-Technology Services Lead Engineer
- Perform Failover, Back up & Restoration activities in coordination with technical teams as a part of ISO20000 framework.
- Facilitate technical teams in the execution of network projects.
- Train and mentor NOC team members.
- Address potential escalations and take effective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Coordinate with technical teams in incident resolution.
- Perform integration check of server backup.
- Work with telecom service provider to resolve WAN / Internet link issues.
- Coordinate with vendor to fine tune/optimize alerts in Network Monitoring System.
- You should Graduate in Computer / Engineering or equivalent technical degree with minimum 4+ years of experience in leading IT NOC team that operates 24×7.
- You should be sound knowledge of the Cisco routing and switching (CCNA certificate is mandatory), good interpersonal and leadership skills, demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels, ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Also ITIL foundation certification, and experience in an airport/ aviation environment with knowledge of special airport IT systems are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.