Latest Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network Security jobs in Qatar ,The candidate should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
You will support the operational activities, maintaining the Enterprise Network Security at the Airport. You will will carry out Network Security management activities and other proactive actions ensuring that the multiple services offered over the Network Infrastructure are reliable and uninterrupted.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the 24×7 IT Network operations and provide technical support for Network and Security infrastructure by attending to the Incidents and problems as well as perform system administrative activities.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and testing of Network Security solutions
- Support in conducting Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents in IT systems and ensure right changes to system configuration are followed in line with change management process.
- Support infrastructure projects and ensure complying with established procedures, quality standards and methods to achieve targets of quality, cost, business benefits and timelines.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams involved in both projects and operational maintenance of systems to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation-Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network Security
- You should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent with proven hands-on Network support and operations experience of 5-7 years in managing Airport/ Large enterprise security environment, in configuring and troubleshooting Security equipment such as Firewalls, NAC, IPS, Web Proxies and AMP and In depth knowledge of Security products and solutions.
- You should be Cisco CCIE Security/CISSP certified, worked in Airport/Large Enterprise Security Network, Bluecoat/Checkpoint Certified, advanced troubleshooting skills in Cisco ASA, Firepower, ISE, Ironport and Bluecoat Proxy, ITIL v3Foundation Certified, and excellent documentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.