Latest Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network jobs in Qatar,The candidate should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science
You will support the operational activities, maintaining the uptime of Enterprise Wired and Wireless Network at the Airport. You will carry out Network management activities and other proactive actions ensuring that the multiple services offered over the Network Infrastructure are reliable and uninterrupted.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for installing, upgrading and maintaining of Network equipment such as switches, routers and wireless-Technology Services Lead Engineer – Network
- Support the 24×7 IT Network operations and provide technical support for Network and Security infrastructure by attending to the Incidents and problems as well as perform system administrative activities.
- Support in conducting Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents in IT systems and ensure right changes to system configuration are followed in line with change management process.
- Support infrastructure projects and ensure complying with established procedures, quality standards and methods to achieve targets of quality, cost, business benefits and timelines.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams involved in both projects and operational maintenance of systems to meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- You should have minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 5-7 years Proven hands-on Network support and operations experience of 5-7 years in managing Airport/ Large enterprise LAN/WLAN environment on MPLS and In depth knowledge of Routing & Switching, Wireless, IoT and Load Balancers.
- You must have Cisco CCNP/CCIE – R&S/SP/DC certified, worked in Airport/Large Enterprise or Campus Network, advanced troubleshooting skills in Cisco IOS XE, XR and Nexus IOS operating systems, Bluecoat/Checkpoint/Infoblox/Aruba Certified, ITIL v3 Foundation Certified, and excellent documentation skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.