About the job
Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring the quality performance measures for the contact center team ensuring continuous improvement in service delivery in line with Standard Quality Manual and adopted policies and procedures. Maximizes qualitative productivity, identifies gaps and recommends solutions that serve to enhance customers’ experience and increase sales.
- Assists in conducting market researches, benchmark, calibration sessions and surveys to identify/implement trends and best practices in service quality management; sets the quality standards based on best practices and business needs to enhance the process flow and working environment.
- Contributes in developing, implementing, and enforcing the Service Quality Assurance Manual that covers policies and operating procedures for the Contact Center activities.
- Provides assistance in suggesting, introducing and supervising enhancements to the Quality Assurance processes and procedures to achieve high quality in productivity that leads to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales.
- Supports the Supervisor in guiding, supporting and monitoring the contact center Inbound/Outbound teams’ performance in line with adopted quality standards ensuring policies and procedures are met and adhered to.
- Assists in Identifying areas for improvement; recommends development plans and training courses to the management and HR.
- Executes and updates standard replies and scripts to queries received from customers by phone, email, and website ensuring adherence to telephone courtesy and etiquettes as well as appropriate “call holding/waiting” procedures are being followed by the Call Center Agents.
- Conducts calibration sessions, capability measurement sessions, grievance and appealing sessions, participates in disciplinary and conduct sessions as needed.
- Performs various types of auditing on telephone calls (recording, live, buddy-buddy and mystery calls) in addition to evaluations of e-mails, social media, live chat, etc. to evaluate the quality performance of the contact center teams and provide feedback to corresponding supervisor/manager. Interacts with customers as necessary to obtain feedback.
- Participates in analysis on individual/team’s performance assessments to highlight pitfalls and identify gaps recommending best approaches and methodologies to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of related working experience in similar role in service quality/quality assurance in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Management/Audit or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Quality Assurance/ISO Lead Assessor certificate is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages; (Non-Arabic speakers to be considered based on Line Manager’s approval only).